Winter parka made out of strong 100 % cotton canvas laminated for water-resistance and breathability, lined with pile and Dupont® ComfortMax®. This warm and cozy jacket has both pile and Dupont® ComfortMax® lining around the body and arms. It protects you against snow, rain and wind down to -20°C.
• 250gsm heavy 100 % cotton canvas
• WP: 5 000 mm, WVP: 3 000g/sqm/24hrs
• 350gsm body and hood pile lining
• Dupont® ComfortMax® 100gsm insulation
• Two open front pockets
• One inside Napoleon zip pocket
• Two way black YKK® Vislon
• Button down storm closure
• Hidden internal hood and waistband drawstrings
• Hidden rib knit cuffs
• Temperature range: - 20 to 15 °C
How to measure your body measurements:
A. Chest : Measure at the fullest part of your chest and all the way around at the back.
B. Waist: Measure around your waist at the smallest part, the natural waistline.
Always follow the largest width measurement to make sure you will fit in the garment. All measurements are in cm.
- Machine wash at maximum 30°C
- Low temp iron, maximum 110°C